Sunday, December 23, 2007

Last Shopping Trip, Part 2

So we had to go back to exchange some things from our "last" shopping trip. We went at 8:30 pm to avoid the crowds. The humidifier I bought, which was made in Germany, and considerably more expensive than the others Bed, Bath and Beyond had, had a broken piece. And the U.S. made mattress pad we bought was not think enough, so we returned it and bought one a Target, which was made in China. I also bought a small plastic spray bottle for 99 cents, made in China.

I do intend to buy a ski jacket, which I will need. The last one I had from Patagonia had lost it's waterproof layer, and when I exchanged it, I bought a rain coat which I needed at the time.

Other than that, it will be 365 days without buying clothes. I was looking at my closet the other day, and I have several shirts that I have had for a few years. They are a bit worn looking, and maybe even out of fashion, but are still good and they will have to last for at least one more year.

No comments: