Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Holiday Specials? Yes...?

So it occurs to me that if I do all my shopping in January, I'm just going to miss out on the great 2008 holiday deals. And then I'll just have everything 21 days later at a higher price. And that's a little upsetting considering how much I hate paying full price for anything. SO, the way I see it, if I'm allowed to buy these items in January, it doesn't really make sense for me to just pay more in 20 days, RIGHT? Plus all those grubby holiday shoppers will have bought up all the best stuff in the size I need.

1 comment:

elliott said...

or no one will be buying anything this year, so there will be so much left over the stores will cut prices even more!

I'm waiting to '09, so I clearly morally superior ;)

... or just can't afford to buy anything anyhow :(